You need to register with us if you're based in Harlow and offer any of the following services:
- tattooing or semi-permanent skin colouring
- ear or body piercing
You need to register to make sure that you meet basic health and safety standards and comply with our byelaws:
- acupuncture byelaws (pdf)
- tattooing and semi-permanent skin colouring byelaws (pdf)
- ear piercing, body piercing and electrolysis byelaws (pdf)
To apply for a registration, you will need to:
- complete the beauty treatments and premises registration form (Word)
- pay the £150 fee
Once we receive your application, we will send you a certificate of registration.
We may also inspect your premises to make sure you are operating safely.
You do not need to renew your registration each year.