Leisure card

You can use a leisure card to get a discount at Harlow Leisurezone 


To qualify for a leisure card you need to live in Harlow and:

  • receive housing benefit or Council Tax support
  • receive Universal Credit
  • be registered disabled or have additional needs
  • be a full-time student

You will need to provide evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria. Examples of the type of evidence we accept are:

  • housing benefit or Council Tax support statement
  • Universal Credit statement
  • current Disability Living Allowance award letter, letter from a doctor, Blue Badge or Personal Independence Payments (PIP) statement
  • current letter of acceptance on to a full-time higher education course from a college or university


To apply, you will need:

  • evidence to show you are a Harlow resident – utility bill or bank statement dated recently.
  • passport-sized photograph (size 2.5cm x 3cm) with your name on the reverse
  • evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria

You need to post this to the Civic Centre and your card will be processed and posted back to you within 10 working days of receipt.

Once you have your card, you'll need to show it when you visit Leisurezone to claim your discount. 

You'll need to renew your leisure card each year. Check your card's expiry date to see when you need to renew.