Council Tax change of address

You need to tell us if your address changes because you have moved:   

  • into Harlow
  • within Harlow
  • out of Harlow   

Moving into Harlow

If you're moving into Harlow from another area, or if you weren't responsible for paying the council tax at your old address:

Warning text

Even if you have registered for Council Tax, you still need to register to vote in elections from your new address.

Moving within Harlow

If you were responsible for council tax at your old address, and are moving from one Harlow address to another:

Moving out of Harlow

If you're moving out of Harlow to another area, or you'll no longer be responsible for council tax at your new address: