National lockdown rules apply in Harlow. You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You can now access community testing in Harlow to find out if you might have the virus without symptoms.

Purchasing council land

We do not have any surplus council land available at the moment. 

Small areas of council land adjoining a freehold property

We are not currently accepting new applications for purchasing small landscaped parcels of land for garden extensions.

We will be able to sell small parcels of land once both the new Local Plan and the updated land sale policy have been approved. We expect this to be in spring 2021. 

If you have a question about purchasing land next to your property, you can email

Garage sales

We do not sell garages if there are more than 4 garages in a block.

If you are renting a garage from us and want to purchase it, you need to email your request, along with a copy of your tenancy agreement, to