Full council sets the budget for Harlow Council each year.
Our budget books show how we plan to spend money to deliver services over the next financial year.
- Budget book 2021 to 2022 (pdf)
- Budget book 2020 to 2021 (pdf)
- Budget book 2019 to 2020 (pdf)
- Budget book 2018 to 2019 (pdf)
- Budget book 2017 to 2018 (pdf)
Medium term finance strategy
Each year Full Council approves the medium term financial strategy, which provides the parameters for the council’s revenue spending and capital investment plans for the next 5 years.
Treasury management strategy
The treasury management strategy is approved by Full Council each year at the same time as the council’s budget is set. The strategy contains plans for how the council will invest and borrow money, as well as earn extra income.
- Treasury management strategy 2018 to 2019 (pdf)
- Treasury management strategy 2017 to 2018 (pdf)
- Treasury management strategy 2016 to 2017 (pdf)
- Treasury management strategy 2015 to 2016 (pdf)
- Treasury management strategy 2014 to 2015 (pdf)
Fees and charges
Each year we review our fees and charges as part of the budget process. New fees and charges are agreed at Full Council before the start of each financial year.