Coronavirus local restrictions

Harlow is in a high local COVID alert level area. You can find out what this means on GOV.UK

Article 4 directions


Some areas of Harlow are covered by Article 4 directions. If your property is in one of these areas, you’ll need planning permission for works that would normally be covered by permitted development rights.

There are Article 4 directions in Harlow affecting:

  • Old Harlow
  • Morley Grove 
  • Templefields
  • Pinnacles
  • Burnt Mill and Station Approach
  • Town Centre